我的快樂 會回來的

11/06/2004

Biscuit in general

Today I wake up to a pleasant dream of beautiful adventure with X, previously posted as A. My! That's explicit material so I will not post it on my blog, it's open to anyone who browse.

Mum is going to the Frankton market. I must explain, Frankton market is a Saturday market full of cheap stuff. I say cheap, but nowadays, it's getting more expensive. They sell absolutely everything, books, vegetables, all kinds of clothes, toys, plants, pre-loved stuff, shoes, lawn mowers, kebabs, chips, sausages, bread, candy, etc. There are also buskers, and today I've seen a Kapa Haka group. Good, huh? Very crowded.

We discovered that St.Vincent, the place that sells second hand stuff, moved to the shop on the right hand side of its original shop, if you walk from the National bank on that street. Cool, huh? A new shop, and I think Mrs. T loves the chair and the table. But because I drove, so Mrs. T did not buy them. Must have hesitated because mum didn't encourage her more.

I don't know, after watching Seabiscuit and eating pizza at Mrs. T's house, then going to shop in town, mum still does not want to buy anything. Her theory is that I should buy better quality stuff.

Seabiscuit is such a good movie, but I don't know why fuzzyslowmo does not like it. It's about a group of people who had lost everything, and won the big race. I suppose the movie is trying to portray small town American, who worked hard during depression and recovered from it. The movie showed a horse, Seabiscuit, won the big race against derby horse from the Eastern seaboard, War Admiral. It also suffered from torn ligament, and recovered with the horse's jockey, Johnny Red Pollard. It's an inspiring movie. I love it.

Saw R. and tofushark together. R. is a great man, he helped with Mrs. T's garden, and treated tofushark so nicely. I like R., he is a nice guy. I am totally for healthy relationship between young people. It's "healthy", and good for you. As long as you are happy, you can study so much better and be complete as a couple. Don't you agree?

I did two pages of writing yesterday, hope by the end of November I will collect 50000 words. It's not easy to write a novel, but my life is like a novel. I will write it everyday and see how it goes.

Mum talked to aunty on net, asked about dad's situation. He has flown over to Taiwan to take care of his friend's problem again. His friend's brother-in-law died of a stroke in China when doing business there. Dad's friend lost all his money because his brother-in-law had borrowed an considerable amount of money off him. Well, it's not really our problem, but dad has to go to China to help. I don't know when he will be back, but mum ordered him to be back around 4 to 6 December so we can spend Christmas together. Dad is not supposed to go to China because the place this person used to stay, Kwan-Shi, is not a safe place. It's quite hilly, and who knows how this person died? Maybe he got killed there, and it's not wise to go over to get kill, isn't it?

Actually told diamond_storm about this, and she said is my father going back for good and not coming back, as if he is abandoning us...well I made her feel that my father is that kind of man. How bad! Hahaha, maybe he is. I don't know, how would we know what he will do? He is always involved in other people's problem, and do not think that we are important. That's his attitude, don't know why.

Anyway, I hope everything is going ok over there in Taiwan. Don't be so naive and go to China, dad. I am so worried about you.

And X, when can start to see that I love you deeply and say yes? I am not asking you to spend 23.5 hours a day with me. I am not asking you to give me too much. I am not that hard to take care of. *Pout*

2 comments:

Jeanie Tseng said...

heh...dad wouldn't just abandon us. Only if you make a reason to believe he will then he will.
We are pretty much the only evidence that he exists. We are his life's achievement. The ones that matter anyway. If he leaves he would have lost us, we would not have been abandoned.

Linda - Managing Director said...

Too true. I often feel that he is more dependent on us now. More than ever.