我的快樂 會回來的

10/31/2004

Cloudy "Sun"day

Today is again bored. Mum and Fuzzyslowmo do not want to go out to shop, and I spent the entire breakfast trying to convince them, but failed.

I am still thinking about asking X out, and actually seek council from my near-marriage cousin. I hope her relationship turns out alright because the guy sounds nice, and he is waiting for his boss to give him a rise. I will ask him out tomorrow if he is in university, however, he may not be. It's still a waiting game.

Mum and dad went to vote for the Sunshine society here. The chairwoman has been elected and there's only one change in the society: the airplane ticket, destination Taiwan, is going to be auctioned out, but it's not going to be shouting, it's going to be on paper.

I read Quicksilver, a book about Werewolf, but it was skim reading. The weather is quite weird today, low pressure but no rainfall at all. Fuzzyslowmo (my sister) is reading Da Vinci's Code. It's a great book, I would recommend anyone who reads my blog to read this book if they have time.




3 comments:

Jeanie Tseng said...

lololololololol...
S*H*O*U*T*I*N*G

Linda - Managing Director said...

The ending of the story goes thus: he is not ready for another girlfriend. Actually, come to think of it, he is the nicest guy who rejects people. At least he rejects you, not like K, who does not ask you out and still want to call you. Soooooooo stupid.

Linda - Managing Director said...

K can't be your friend, but he wants to NOT be your boyfriend and be your friend. It's not possible. I don't think we are made that way. Anyway, in my mind, if he doesn't want to go out, then I won't even be his friend. Why should I?