我的快樂 會回來的

11/05/2004

Blog for yesterday and Yes, Please! blog

I am not a morning person, so in the morning I normally blog, reply e-mail, then start writing my proposal. It's so boring! But after yesterday's pep-talk from my supervisor, I feel that I will endeavour to finish the first draft today.

It's a great feeling because it's actually getting somewhere. I am glad that it will be completed soon.

I am going to fix the ozone generator tubing early next week, when I get the tube from Wellington.

Well, I wrote the whole day, trying to get the format of my thesis proposal correct. It's not easy, I think I will just type it up then change the format according to the guideline in the end.

It takes a while to get around things, but once I start writing, I am a fast typer. I think I will copy some parts of the method, and then paraphrase it if I have time. I don't think direct quote is nice, and some part of the procedures are not relevant to my experiment anyway.

Or, what I should have done, is write what I did already for the ozone dissolving experiments. With ozonating, and decaying. It's not hard to write!

The introduction is probably the hardest part to write because I do not know which papers are most important, but of course my supervisor will tell me what to do.

It's a deserted office, I am sure everyone is doing experiment on the farm somewhere. Good, I have peace and quiet to myself.

Drive up to university and meet diamond_strom and abu. They are both fine. Just their normal selves, cheerful and nice. I think diamond_storm is sick, coughing quite a lot, feeling down in general. When I later tell mum that she does not eat anything, she scoffs. I suppose mum can not understand why some children eat nothing. Hahaha.

Abu says that she wants X to come in, to look over her proposal and check spelling for her. Hmm...no wonder X wouldn't come in. Hehehaha I am nasty. I tell them that I asked X out on Tuesday, and he replied later that evening. Then he did not write to me on Wednesday and Thursday (that's yesterday). Abu asked me do I really know X? Why do I like him? She also said that I have great courage about asking X out. Why? I don't see why that's courageous. Anyway, I didn't even succeed, did I? Hahaha. Diamond_storm is doubtful, she said "Did you ask him out just because you need a guy?" Ohohoh, why do people doubt my intensions? Am I really like that? No. I am not. I don't just go and ask every guy who is available out. I am not a dumb girl, ok? Just scatter-brained. I have thought this out. I even know in advance that he may say no. But I have to ask anyway, because I would rather know from him that he does not want to go out, then keep guessing. That suspense kills me.

And why do I need to justify my love to X to two girls? I don't need that. That's between me and X, if I need to justify then I justify the feelings toward X. And especially about X not coming to meet us anymore...what...it ain't my fault. To be honest, X does not come and hang with us that often, and he does not come to hang out with us now. That's probably just X, because that's how he likes it. Got nothing to do with me asking him out. Anyway, it may still be related to me, but I don't care anymore. Too much_for_a_day.

No comments: