我的快樂 會回來的

11/03/2004

Novelthon....start writing

Haha.ha.ha.ha I believe that I can write a novel, but I can't write it like the other people do: they write fictatious charcters. I can't do that, so I think I will just count my blog as my novel. Is it good enough? But I have to collect 50,000 words in 25 days. That's 2000 words per day, and that should be easy enough if I blog every day, and maybe blog a little bit more since I started on the 3rd of the November. That would be enough, wouldn't it? I don't even know how much 2000 words is.

Today has been quite unevenful. I went to university to have lunch, started to write a weird crappy novel in another blog. I had been trying to type up my proposal, but at the end of the day, I have discovered that I am too stressed. Still have about 13 days to write less than 10 pages. I can do that, no problem. I think starting to write is hard, but I am good at breaking down things into small parts, so should be fine.

I can't guranttee this is a good read because it's my life. Some people have interesting life because they do interesting jobs, or are interesting person, but I am not. Not really. I have not practiced cello again. Must practice tomorrow otherwise will not be able to play well on Friday. Oh my god, I can't believe that I have not practice whole week. Only practiced once or twice in the weekend. I am too lazy to practice! Too tired. Just want to eat dinner, and go out walking with mum and dad.

Fuzzyslowmo has had her last exam today. She is my sister. Hello sister, and want to say hi to A, Abu, diamond_storm, and my two dear cuz who get online very often. They are all cool people. I can't believe that all my friends are all so good to me. I don't feel sad anymore.

It's must be because I am growing up. I felt this year I have grown up so much. Suffers from first break-up, even though am already 22 years of age. I have learned so much in this year that I discover my 4 years of university education has given me so little. Masters is important, people. If you ever want to take up masters, I would recommend it because you can learn so much more. Cool, huh?

I have also found another good guy. He is really nice, funny, good at telling jokes and also quite serious when he needs to be. He is tall, dark and handsome. It's not easy for a guy to fit this description but fortunately, he does. He has dark hair, dark complexion. Very delicious!!!! May not be every girl's dream: I mean not all girls like tall dark handsome guys, but am truly devine. Tall...yes this is only comparable. But I am not very tall so nearly all the guys are taller than me. Hahahahaha. Yes, he has beautiful, large eyes that's full of laughter. Not a puppy. High cheekbones. Long lashes. Aww...very envious, why don't I have long lashes like him?

Apart from physical appearance, I believe he is very smart. Although diamond_storm has other ideas. I don't know...she has her star, her love of life so of course other men are just not right for her, eh? Everyone has different preferance, and I repect that.

When is Ramadan ending? I wish diamond_storm is not too hungry. It's already dark so she can have something to eat and drink. Hope everyone is doing ok. I don't think Abu is. She looks so stressed last time I saw her. Chill out, mate.

Anyway, I better go and get on with the evening activity. I have not written anything in my proposal tonight. Better read the papers and prepare for tomorrow. Tomorrow is another battle to fight. I feel like that I am fighting the proposal, almost like a mob in the King of Kings multi-player-dungeon.

Wrote to aunt and mydove. Wish they have time to reply, although I have a feeling that mydove won't have time because she is too busy.

1 comment:

Jeanie Tseng said...

Yeah we are all boy crazy...
But you know, the instant you stop looking for th guy of your dreams, he find you. So stop looking!