我的快樂 會回來的

1/11/2008

There was a party at our place

Mum put up a big party for 16 people yesterday. She cooked 3 kinds of fish: steamed fish, soy sauce fish, and fish pieces. She also made two soups, a roast duck, and some other meat dishes. Her guests brought rice noodle, Chinese vegetable dishes, a roast chicken, and dad's friend came to make Chinese bread at our place. It must have been fun for them to entertain so many people, and there was drinking, talking and laughing. I am glad that mum and dad had a good time.
I just discovered that I have made a mistake in my experiment. This time I am going to ask someone before I start my experiment to prevent error and save time and money. Richard and I went for lunchtime walk yesterday, but I had to leave very quickly. It was so hot, and I had trouble walking fast. My legs are still not working properly from the accident. I decided not to walk to Richard's work in the afternoon because my legs were hurting.
Erin, Kelly and Natalia were also there. Natalia is from Brazil, she's doing her masters there and have come over to visit her mother. She works in the chocolate factory! Fantastic.
I should talk with Fuzzy. I have no idea about how she's doing because she leaves home before I go to work, and is already asleep when I get home.
I wrote to Jo and Suk, both overseas. I hope Suk's India trip is going well, haven't heard from her at all. I haven't heard from Jo, either, but I have receive her Christmas card kind of late. It's a cute green card. I have a feeling that she will not come back very often to New Zealand because her life is in Scotland now, and I know she will miss her life here. It's difficult to leave a beautiful country like New Zealand, and when it's the place you were born, it's even harder.
Mike came to visit. Richard and I went to BK with him.
I am daydreaming about my future, and it's filled with flowers for some reason, haha.

No comments: