我的快樂 會回來的

1/08/2008

Something that I'd rather forget

The fiasco at the bank will be the thing that I'd rather forget. I am not sure whether I should ask mum to give me some money back because I have overpaid her, it will have to wait a while since I didn't get the chance to talk to her this morning.
Work went pretty well, my boss almost forgot to add one ingredient last night and I remembered it. It's going to work this time! I hope that this experiment will go better than the one that we did last year so we can go to the next step in the experiment. If this experiment doesn't work, I will have to repeat it again and try another approach to increase the yield.
Richard made me dinner last night, and he won't have much food left to cook this week. We have to do some grocery shopping today or tomorrow. Dad is going to send my gray car to Warrant of Fitness today at 1 o'clock in the afternoon so I will be able to drive my car again tomorrow. Yay! However, I like riding with Richard on his bike. It's so cool. I don't care if it rains because it will be cooler. It's been so hot lately, and some rain is appreciated.
We played world of warcraft after dinner. I am now a Level 25 Human Mage, still doing lots of quests so I can gain experience. I also trained in cooking last night, making lots of crab pie and other seafood. The WoW character reflects the real life me, I really love cooking.
Carole showed us the skirt she croqueted over the summer holiday. It's really pretty with purple, pink and blue threads, also a nice flowery tie on the top. Her daughter Brooke also wants one. I better make something nice and finish it for a change. The problem with my project is that I also start one and never finishes it! I get very enthusiastic then lose interest and start doing something else quickly, which is not a good trait.
I wonder what Fuzzy is doing. She's working today. I hope she's writing her report so she won't have to rush to the finish line in the near future.

No comments: