我的快樂 會回來的

1/07/2008

First day back to work

I couldn't get on blogger at home last night so I didn't blog. Today is the first day back to work and I've already been very busy sorting out unfinished business from last year and new experiment preparation for the next few days.
Richard came and pick me up in Skyline. Dad is going to help me sort out the Warrant of Fitness for my gray car, but that may take a few days so meanwhile I will ask Richard to take me to work on his bike.
It's so hot that you can't wear just short sleeve top anymore, you have to wear tops without sleeves. You have to wear shorts and sandals as well, otherwise your feet are too hot. I hope it will rain soon otherwise it's just going to be very stuffy. However, summer is normally quite dry so it doesn't rain very often.
Richard put up his new drawers yesterday and they look very pretty and tidy. His things can be stacked up nicely and I hope a clean room will prevent his asthma attacks and my itchy eyes.
I better sort out this DNA sequencing order form and find more things to do.

No comments: