我的快樂 會回來的

1/14/2008

Projects 2008


I've finally figured out how to knit and purl for my scarf. It's becoming a practice piece. I am not supposed to knit and purl for this scarf, just knit until I make 130 cm of scarf.
I chose blue for my scarf, because it is a nice colour, and it goes with my jeans.
My work colleague is a great knitter, she's been knitting since she was 9. She makes jersey for her boyfriend and now she's making a slipper. You can knit the slipper, and deliberately shrink the material so the slipper is think and fuzzy.
It sounds like a great gift. I am not sure when I can make a jersey, but I am proud that I have finally figured out what is wrong with my scarf. I can make other things like gloves and hat as well in the future. Aunt has left some wool for me from her project, and I've bought some wool from sales. They will be used accordingly in the next few months.
Talking about projects, I should finish my crossstitch butterfly project and cello project. They have been started a while back, and the butterfly one is going well at the moment.
Fuzzyslowmo was making a bag for her friend's birthday in May. She was sewing the bag together now. It's exciting! We can make so many things for ourselves, that's fun.

No comments: