我的快樂 會回來的

1/24/2008

Plan

1. Make Emma's birthday presents: decide on what kind of doll to make, draw patterns, and start making it using some old fabric. If I need new fabric, I will have to go shopping in Spotlight.
2. Finish my old projects: butterfly, cello, angel, scarf, and Taurus charm.
3. Give back library books this week and borrow some more interesting ones.
4. Prepare to go to Auckland this weekend.
5. Babysitting on Friday.
6. Tidy up my wardrobe and room more, put things that I don't use in Salvation Army's bin.
7. Think about business ideas.
8. Find a new job in my work now, or have to apply for new position else where. Think about what to do at the end of 2008. Shall I start studying PhD or a medical degree? Is there any chance of getting a scholarship in other countries? Work overseas?
9. Set up my own finance plan, create more passive income.

No comments: