我的快樂 會回來的

1/21/2008

My name is Luke

My name is Luke and I am a level 31 Mage human. I now reside in Hillsbrad Inn, where Horde and Alliance sometimes clash. I was in Stranglethorn Vale the other day and got killed by some Horde, but I am over that now. Hillsbrad is a beatiful village close to the sea, and there's a mine full of Yeti as well.
I own a staff that helps me to breath under water. I love this staff as I will drown normally if I stay down too long. I joined Dagobah a while back, with guild member like Yodah. I am learning a lot in World of Warcraft now with Yodah and Effervesences' help. I like travelling around on the continents and see the sights, cooking, making clothes, and now I am considering about whether herbalism is a good profession for making money or not.
My goal in life is to become an efficient Mage who is proficient in fire magic, owns a horse, then I will work hard on getting a chicken and a dragon eventually. I like to go on incidences and even been in one raid recently.
I have brown hair and change clothes when necessary. My pet is a squirrel that runs with me in the wild.
If you see me in World of Warcraft, don't forget to say hi. I will write in this diary now and again when I am not busy solving quests or working in another universe.

2 comments:

Theodotus said...

"work hard on getting a chicken!" hilarious.

its instances, not incidences.

Linda - Managing Director said...

The mechanical chickens are indeed hard to get, according to you.
I have been to "Instances", but I don't even know how to spell them. I enjoy them more than questing, but questing will get me to higher level faster.
I wonder how many people out there are blogging about WoW.