我的快樂 會回來的

1/22/2008

Level 32 I am still at the same place

Yodah and I went to kill some Warmonger Ogres and mountain lions for my quest. We grouped with someone else for ogres in a small tavern with huge ogres. Just wondering how they got the huge creatures into such a small confined space. It's becoming a bit too claustrophobic for me.
I went to Stormwind to sell the things that I've picked up from the previous day, making some money selling grey items. I got silver ore today, which is a rare item. I love my Hydrocane. Yodah and Zaraak (sorry if I spelt your name wrong) were killing the monster by Menethill Harbour. I managed to get on the boat quickly. Yodah and I walked to Tabetha's farm in the middle of nowhere and handed in the quest. I am glad that there's a road to her farm that's marked in Duskwallow now.
Just wondering what I am going to do next. I am working on getting to level 40 and getting trained up for riding a horse. That will make travel so much faster and elegant. I will travel with style.

No comments: