我的快樂 會回來的

1/21/2008

Naughty Secretary

Naughty Secretary Club

Crafty girl with a good-looking blog that I had fun reading. You can make your own earrings and wear them. Carole and Gina made their own necklaces and skirts, now it's my term. I think I will be able to make my own doll and even make some accessories, too. I am knitting my first scarf at the moment. It looks very funny indeed. There are mistakes in the scarf! However, as this is my first try, I will finish the scarf and wear it with pride. It will be handy in winter time.
I have tidied up my wardrobe and moved the winter clothes into the other wardrobe. I am going to deal with my boss's old clothes in the future. I am thinking about either changing them into a more stylish cut, or using the material to make dolls, cushions and bags for myself. They will be reused!
Wow! Fuzzy reminded me that it is the 12th year anniversary for our family's immigration adventure. I can't believe that I have been here for 12 years already. What a great time I am having. I don't even want to leave.

No comments: