我的快樂 會回來的

7/29/2005

Highlight of the day

There is no result from the experiment yesterday so I drove up to the university to see if I would meet M. I gorged down the lunch with two friends. They left around twelve o'clock. Bought a milk tea from the cabinet, wanted to buy a strawberry one but they didn't have any straws on them so decided against it.
M walked towards me from the building. I couldn't help but smile into some innocent bystanders. So happy! He is walking towards me. Haha. Needed to hide my glee.
He bought a Wave from Bongo. Complained about the expensive stationary items such as pencil leads from Bennets, the campus bookshop. They always sale unreasonable prized stuff. He called up Vodaphone for top up but discovered that the numbers had already been used (probably by himself). We both cleaned up the pockets and pencil case. The day had suddenly seen to be so much better. So much happier.
Maybe I will see him again today, even if I don't I feel happy because I have met him this week twice. He is so funny.

No comments: