我的快樂 會回來的

8/01/2005

I can't believe one of my pet died, but that's to be expected because it has not been fed over the weekend. Sad. Right now I will focus on taking care of my first pet.
Texted M about the upcoming Korean festival on 3 September. Our orchestra will perform Mozart's Paris Symphony, Egmont Overture, and asorted music on the evening. Wish my friends will enjoy them.
The weather wasn't so good in the weekend, but mum and I still managed to walk around the lake yesterday. Some people are playing model boats and we watched the race on the water. Holding the umbrella, we walked after the race back to the car and talked. Mum said that people who live in Hamilton utilizes the parks and walkways the most in New Zealand. They are close to us and easy to access.
Watched Return to Me. It is a light romantic comedy about a woman getting the heart from a crash victim and falls in love with the woman's husband later. It is relaxing.
Played some piano and read Spectre from the Past.

No comments: