我的快樂 會回來的

7/27/2005

Finished experiment?

Just heard from my friend that she has finished all her work on master's degree and will probably hand in her thesis early. So lucky! I wish that I have done everything right now, but I still have a lot of experiments to do. I think I will be able to finish at the set time, which is February next year.
I have been writing and editing my introduction today. I have drilled a hole for the plastic container that is necessary for the excised teat experiment, and come to university to demonstrate. I will carry out the suspension experiment tomorrow and talk with my colleague about new experiments to do next week. Always busy!
Cut hair yesterday. Have to remember that wants to tuck hair behind the ears next time so don't cut the front hair short.
It was mum's birthday yesterday. We celebrated by eating an ice cream Sara Lee. It was very delicious.
Won the volleyball game. We are so cool. It was great to exercise my muscles and bones.

No comments: