我的快樂 會回來的

7/27/2005

Oversea experience

Forgot to write this. Talked to K and he said he has finished his thesis. The thesis is at the binders now and wants to get away from New Zealand and have an O.E. His brother is living in Germany and probabaly will visit him there.
J is in Ireland right now studying her PhD. A is married and living in Australia. Everybody is leaving New Zealand for greener pasture. Of course one day they will come back and visit. I am sure they are all very happy about their life. I am happy for them because they are seeing so much different things and experiencing novel experiences. Driving to new places and seeing new people everyday. I wonder what that feel like.
I don't feel like having an adventure right now, but I will leave one day. I will have my chance to see the world. Just you wait.

No comments: