我的快樂 會回來的

7/25/2005

City library and shopping

Fuzzy, mum and I went to town yesterday after we have had lunch. Dad stayed home. Fuzzy needed a 2B8 book for the lab so we went to Warehouse Stationary. I would like to buy a set of earphones but decided against it. Maybe I will ask dad to get me a set, or maybe I will compare prices around. It was not too expensive so I might come back and buy it there.
The next shopping destination was Plasticplus. Fuzzy got an automizer for her toner. It was not cheap for a small plastic bottle, but she needed it so she bought it. Mum and I went on to Briscoes to look at pots and pans. We met Tofushark there shopping. Mum suggested that she buy a new wok that is on sale. It is good quality with lid.
We went on to the library. Borrowed some interesting books including one of the book from The Chronicles of Narnia. The witch, the lion and the wardrobe was not available, but I can wait for it to become available later. I borrowed a variety of books, London romance, historical romance, Star Wars (Sci-fi), and fantasy/children books. Mum borrowed Chinese fictions and Fuzzy got a new book.
We watched Gangs of New York but because it was long, we went to bed early for university/work tomorrow. It was a better day.

No comments: