我的快樂 會回來的

2/01/2008

It's mine

I remember when I was young, Fuzzy used to grab my toys out of my hand and play with them. That's when I learned you have to share your toys with other people, and I am lucky that I only have one sister to share with. I have grown up a lot since then, but there are still certain things in life I don't feel comfortable sharing with the others, including my World of Warcraft account.
I don't own many material things, such as cars and digital camera. However, I have two mobile phones that I bought myself. I have three wardrobe of clothes, which include about 80% of clothes that I bought for myself, and 20% as gifts from my relatives. I have shoes that I bought myself, too. I have handbags and backpacks that I got from shops in town. These are a few of my favourite things, as the woman said in Sound of Music.
I also own a 16 piece utensil set at work, Patrick, who is Spongebob's companion, also belong to me. Although the car I drive belong to my dad, but the keychain Mickey Mouse in his Fantasia costume belongs to me. I bought it in Disneyland in America when I went over there.
I also own books from university, and novels that I have accumulated through the years. I can't live without books. I love reading and owning them. I like the feeling of books in my hand, I enjoy their content, and I also enjoy the stories they tell.
I have some craft projects that I bought from Spotlight and other shops. I have made two dolls already, and some other projects are ongoing. I have other dolls that mum and my aunts gave me. I love my dolls.
Lastly, I have some jewellery and make-up that I have picked out myself, too. I don't have a lot of necklaces, but I have enough. I like butterfly, so I have some butterfly necklaces and belts, too.
These things are mine. I don't have much, but I enjoy my things.

No comments: