我的快樂 會回來的

1/29/2008

My best friends

I am going to send Jo a present for her birthday. I will find something to send to Eve, Alice, Shu-ting and Summer in Taiwan as well. I have to ask Shu-Ting and Summer for their address at home so I can send them the presents.
I've known Alice since first grade, and we see each other when we walk home everyday in Dragon Street. She moved away when we were in Stonedoor Primary, and we kept in touch since then. She went to university to become a teacher, and I am a research associate in AgResearch now. Wow! I can't believe that we have known each other for so long. We grew up writing to each other about what's happening to us. She talked about her friends, her love of comic books and drawings, and Japanese songs and dolls. I told her how I learn English and live my life here in New Zealand.
I met Summer and Shu-ting in intermediate school, both of them distinctive person with cool personalities. Summer is definitely an artist through and through, a poet, a writer, and a passionate girl. She loves reading. We used to write poems together. Shu-ting is a great artist that makes beautiful cards and draw pretty pictures and take fantastic pictures. Summer is married now, and Shu-ting is working and flatting with her friends.
I met Jo in university here. She's quiet and hard-working, smart and kind. I like writing to her and hear news from Scotland and Europe. She's having a great time there in Dundee and her boyfriend, Christian, sounds like an adventurous soul like her. I hope they are enjoying their life there.
I don't know how I am going to pull off going to three parties this Saturday, but I am sure I will be able to manage that. I have a party next weekend. Looking forward to that.

No comments: