我的快樂 會回來的

1/31/2008

Mount and Level 35 human mage

I've handed in a few quests in Stormwind city recently, having completed them a while back in various locations such as Hillsbrad, Arathi, and Duskwallow Marsh. I've been training in Shimmering Flats last week, but Horde high level Shaman and Hunter had been targeting me, a lone Alliance human mage, so I've moved away from there. I've done Kravel's parts there, killed turtles, scorpions, basilisks, and collected broke car parts and the animal's skin and poisons. I had a great time there except being killed by the rival faction.
I moved to Stranglethorn Vale, and there were even more Horde in the harbour city. I can teleport to Ironforge and Stormwind now, both cities offer Mage trainings, auction houses, inns, and shops that sell food for cooking and materials for tailoring. I've chosen tailoring as my profession, and cooking as my secondary profession. I will probably choose herbalism when I get to higher level, but right now I am focusing on getting to level 40.
According to the WoW official site, I am like this:
Mages wield the elements of fire, frost, and the arcane to destroy or neutralize their enemies. They are a robed class that excels at dealing massive damage from afar, casting elemental bolts at a single target, or raining destruction down upon their enemies in a wide area of effect. Mages can also augment their allies' spell-casting powers, summon food or drink to restore their friends, and even travel across the world in an instant by opening arcane portals to distant lands.
When seeking someone to introduce monsters to a world of pain, the Mage is a good choice. With their elemental and arcane attacks, it's a safe bet something they can do won't be resisted by your chosen enemy. Damage is the name of the Mage game, and they do it well. Their arsenal includes some powerful crowd control spells, also, giving them the ability to keep hordes at bay -- in fact, these abilities can be used on the most common creatures in the game, thus making them extremely valuable for this purpose.
I am a fire mage. Yodah suggested to me that I train that way because this will take shorter time for me to kill stuff. I agreed with him and started my training from there. I haven't made a lot of money yet, but I will be able to when I get to higher level, doing more quests, getting better equipment to sell in the auction house and farming.
Alliance people have been very helpful, and I made some joke about reporting on the trade channel. People are always joking about reporting one another to Blizzard because they have done something bad, and I asked them to report a Horde appearance, about bloodshed and people dying. True to the spirit, they did that and annoyed other people on trade a lot. Haha. That was fun.
I like Arathi Basin battleground, although I am crap at fighting the others. I don't really understand how to do it yet, but I am sure I will get better later. It's all about real experience on the battleground, and dying in WoW is so common that we know life is cheap.
I can drink higher level water now, but I haven't bought higher level food yet. I shall do that.
Considering about joining other guilds, but that may take a long time since other guilds join raids. I don't have so much time raiding, maybe I will consider that after I get to level 70. That may be fun.

No comments: