我的快樂 會回來的

11/09/2005

Transporter 2

It was Fuzzy's 20th birthday yesterday. Her friends came to visit her and sent her a hippo CD holder. It is very cute. We decided to catch the new movie Transporter 2 on the big screen together.
Frank Martin, a chauffeur who looked quite ordinary at first glance is a man with great skill in fighting and protecting the weak. This time he is transporting a kid from school. The boy is kidnapped by the bad guy and injected with a deadly virus. Fight scenes are great, and the bad girl is looking very cool.
I watched the second last disc of The Way of Business. The guy finally got together with the girl he loves. ^_^ He also became a government official. The bad businessman had a conspiracy and the guy is shipped off to the capital for interogation. Oh, no!
I have been writing and typing the introduction these few days. Not much else. I will run some experiments next week to finish everything up (hopefully). I thought I have finished but my boss wants me to do a little bit more. >_< Oh, I will do it.

No comments: