我的快樂 會回來的

11/10/2005

Christmas cards

I bought two Christmas cards from Whitcoulls for my friends. Both of them are funny ones and I wish that they will enjoy them. Some of the cards come in boxes but they only have one or two designs, very boring, so I didn't buy those. One will be sent to MI, U.S.A, and the other one will go to Scotland. Suddenly I have remembered that I need another one. I will find one at home and write it to my friend in Taiwan. Have to send the cards away before Friday so it cost $1.00.
Finished watching The Way of Business. It was a really good Korean TV show. I liked the outdoor scenes, and the hardworking main character. He treated money as water, and act as a straight as a ruler. He was a good man.
Today my mentor is retiring from work. Wish that he will be very happy. There's going to be a send-away party. Everyone is organising it.

No comments: