我的快樂 會回來的

11/11/2005

In Her Shoes

These few days I have been busy changing my thesis and adding things into the introduction. However, so many distractions! I have to focus on the task ahead.
Last night I went to watch In Her Shoes with Fuzzy and her friend. Her friend had finished her last exam. All free! The movie was a good one. I didn't expect it to be so good.
My boss is retiring from work. His friends talked about the achievements and the funny stories about his past. How he saved the people from starting World War III in a small Belgium pub. He is a guy full of innovation and ideas. Good luck and have a nice time!
I will visit the new baby in the weekend as well. I will also attend the last practice for united youth orchestra tonight, then listen to my tutor's cello exam in Academy of Performing Arts. Looking forward to tonight's activities.
The weather is great. I took a walk after lunch.

No comments: