我的快樂 會回來的

10/12/2005

Water Wednesday

Swimming today, the swimming concession card has ran out! Wow! This is the first time that I have used all the credits in one year. So happy! That means that this year I have swam more times than ever before. ^_^ Swim for about 1 hr and go back to work.
Dark Angel texted this morning to say that he wants to go swimming today, but he is preoccupied by something, possibly homework. Too much homework! 10,000 assignments (that's his own words). Poor Dark Angel, hope he can cope with them all.
My experiment is going okay because I haven't counted the plates yet. I will know tomorrow first thing how the results turn out. I have changed the way that I carry out the experiment so hopefully it will give better results, but I don't know what will happen.
It is threatening to rain. The clouds roll in from the west and who knows when it will start to pour?
I am considering about an important thing now. Should I do it? Should I not do it? What will happen if I do it? I don't know. I don't think I have the gut to do it because up until now I haven't done anything about it. I am afraid that if I do anything, everything will blow up to my face and I will lose everything. Haha, such a pessimistic person, eh?

No comments: