我的快樂 會回來的

10/14/2005

Experimental Extravaganza

I have great results from yesterday's experiment: simply by adding a funnel to the head of the ozone generator have made the whole experiment work. So happy! I have made further extension to the funnel so now it will cover the whole petri dish when ozone is added to inhibit the growth of bacteria. I will know the results tomorrow, hopefully it works like yesterday or even better.
Meet classmate for lunch. Give her the information about Sunday's concert. I will have to practice extra hard tonight. Meet Dark Angel, but he walks very fast away from me saying that he needs to pay someone some money. Okay, Dark Angel, I will leave you alone, you don't have to run away from me. I am sure he is really, truly, sincerely busy.
Supervisor from university wants to find me yesterday but couldn't. He also wanted to talk to the other girl who he is supervising. How bizarre. Now he doesn't want to talk to us anymore. I wonder what he wants to say.
Put the plates into the incubator today so I will be able to count them in university.
I won't be able to go to Dark Angel's concert tonight, but hopefully I will be able to catch him before then to listen to his practicing. Anyway, I highly doubt that he will be able to slow down and give me an opportunity to catch up with him because he is always busy doing something. Stange man. Mysterious man. Haha.
Watched a Japanese movie about Unemura (strange spelling, I don't know if it is correct of not). He was the first Japanese man to climb the highest mountains on the five continent. Great achievement! However, couldn't help but think that he tried to escape on the mountain in his last climb so he doesn't have to return to Japan and live a life of ordinary man. I guess he is probably dead somewhere in Mt. McKinley, but the movie.....it suggests that he doesn't want to return.....it just makes you think, doesn't it? He was missing from 1984, when he was about 45 years old, that will make him about 60 now if he is still alive, which is about the age of our dear old Edmond Hillary.

No comments: