我的快樂 會回來的

10/11/2005

Gym

I can't believe how tired I am after gym. Whew...my seat is so comfortable right now.
Today I muck around in the office in the morning trying to get my mail from the various mailboxes I own. No mail, but get an interesting eDiet mail about how to get fabulous abs, which is summarised below. Enter paper into the referencing program EndNote and discover there are two papers that I didn't get from the university. Thus I pack up everything, computer and all, and drive up to university.
First I downloaded the two papers that I want and have lunch. Meet Fuzzy's classmate and talk with her for a while.
Change into my gym gear in the changing room. The UniRec Centre Gym is almost empty when I get there. Start by running on the treadmill. It is not hard. I run without too much trouble.
Read some yoga/pilates moves in a book so I carry these out upstairs on the yoga mat. Walk downstairs to ride the bicycle. I try to get to Heart Rate = 158, and that's when the trouble starts. I can't ride bikes when my heart is beating so fast...>_< Feel very uncomfortable, maybe I should change it a bit for the beginning and increase gradually.
Drive back to work now. It is all very good. Print out the two papers I downloaded and reading them now. I have also borrowed a book "The Wolves of Willoughby Chase" by Joan Aiken. It is a very nice book and I will read it when I have time.
I have connected the funnel to the pipette tip so it can deliver ozone better to the petri dish.

No comments: