我的快樂 會回來的

10/01/2005

Washes away the old

Rain washes away the old and the new comes out from underneath dirt and decay. That's exactly how I feel as I walk on the street this morning, shopping in Frankton Market with mum for some vegetables.
Saturday is not supposed to rain! However, we can stay home and rest without feeling guilty about not going out and having fun in the great outdoor. The flowers are still blooming. The grass is still green.
After the brief shopping, we arrive at a Chinese restruant in CBD to wait for our friends to appear. Mum and I order first. I fancy a BBQ sauce beef steak rice, mum likes to have chicken plus wine sauce and rice. Dr. comes not long after my food arrive. We talk about what had happened, and what she is going to do in the holiday. Dark Angel and Purple skirt come. The three of them are going back to Taiwan for the summer. They will meet in Taiwan before Dr. comes back after her three weeks holiday. Sounds like they are going to sing kareoke as well.
I hope that I can go on holiday, but I can't. I have to save money to buy a house. I have to write my thesis. However, I will feel heaps better when I complete the thesis and can have holiday any time after that. No one will be able to tell me to NOT have fun, then.
Take some photos with my friend. We move on to shopping for nekclaces and bracelets. I have not seen the ones that I like so I didn't buy any. Gave some money to Dr. so she can buy some presents for her friends back in Taiwan.
We depart after seeing her friend's new games and collectables shop in town. It is a new shop. I will go there later to check out some new things. They are up for inspections opposite to the new Warehouse in CBD, Hamilton.
It is getting a little bit chilly in the evening. I will fill my weekend with reading and fun stuff.

No comments: