我的快樂 會回來的

9/28/2005

Flute, bassoon, piano

It is raining right now. Dark Angel loves raining, and hates umbrella. I can never understand people who loves raining and wants to get wet. I don't know how their brain works. It must be because I used to walk home without an umbrella or a raincoat and got really cold and wet. Bad experience makes you feel bad, and that's why I always carry an umbrella now. However, I can't say that I hate raining. I like the clean feeling after the rain. I also like water.
Wednesday lunch recital series today has Beethoveen and Faure's works, and one contemparay piece. Faure's work is so beautiful and emotion. I love it. The pianist made one mistake at middle C, such a shame, apart from that the recital went without any glitch.
I may go swimming in the evening today. It's good to do some exercise.

No comments: