我的快樂 會回來的

9/27/2005

The shape of my heart

I often think that love comes in different shapes and sizes. As you grow, your love to your family, to your friend, and to that special someone develop as well.
I love my sister. I know that she will get well, and I believe in her. I know that she is trapped in her world and one day she will find the way back to us.
I love my mother. She is strong, but she needs my support in this crisis. I love my father, even though he can be very difficult sometimes. I don't know whether this is a sign of becoming an adult, but I try to help all the people around me. I try to work hard at work.
Today I have done the control experiment and discover that there's no space in the incubator so give up in doing anything further. I will complete everything tomorrow if I have enough time and continue the following day if needs to. I will try to complete the catch-up experiments this week. I also have to collect the information about how many plate that I have used in the company so expenses can be calculated.
Just have to remember to turn the fumehood off, otherwise the lady will be fuming. Haha. I am mean sometimes.

No comments: