我的快樂 會回來的

9/09/2005

What was undone

What was undone was that I forgot to turn something off at work yesterday. Oh, no! I went back and turned it completely off yesterday but I keep making these silly mistakes. If I have thought of the consequences before I had done something, or hadn't done something, then I wouldn't have go ahead and made the mistakes, would I?
I really hope that I am more careful now. I don't want other people to have the chance to do any backstabbing or saying something behind my back. I will work harder. I will be more careful.
Mum and I talked a lot about what's happening at home. I truly hope that everything will turn out okay. There are so many things to be happy about: new hat, new pants, new skirts, new jacket, new computer, new digital camera, new friends, new movies, and new flowers in the garden. Everything is new! The seasons are changing and now it's time to change my life. I am expecting something that will happen, hope it will be a good thing.
I am sure that God is going to make everything alright. I am sure of it.

No comments: