我的快樂 會回來的

9/12/2005

Another planet

I didn't practice cello much last week, but I practiced on Thursday right before the group practice. We did Paris Symphony by Mozart that Friday. It was a great practice, but we were still not familiar with the score and had to stop many times. The other concert is not far away from now in October. I hope that we will be up to scratch before that. Work shop is coming up and we will get some extra help then.
Fuzzy was not well in the weekend. Mum and I had tried very hard to take care of her, doing what she asked us to do and not objecting too much. It was very tiring and sad. She is my sister, my only sister, and I truly hope that she can snap out of it and come back to the real world. This world is cruel, but it is still full of hope and happiness. It is full of beautiful things and people. Why throw these all away? That is what I don't understand.
Saturday was rather uneventful. I went to do some errands for the family. Bought some groceries in a small shop, shopped in Frankton market, and felt really lonely doing these all by myself. I had to say mum is busy at home. The weather was heavily overcast, like my mood, grey and low. Where is the sun when you need it? When you hang all your washings out and wish they will dry soon? It was there in weekdays but just hid behind the clouds when you want to rest and do nothing.
One thing I have accomplished, though. I have nearly finished reading Dragon Phoneix Hairpins meeting. It is a great book about martial arts, romance, and Chinese history in Tang Dynasty. I love it. I will continue to practice my martial arts when I am home and when I am waiting for something to happen.
I have not lost hope. My life is still ahead of me. I am happy because I make myself happy. I am contend.

No comments: