我的快樂 會回來的

9/07/2005

It's AN ALL OUT WAR

It's already Wednesday today! I can't believe it, but it seems there's an endless list of things for me to do. >_<
Some of them are more urgent than the others, so I will have to prioritise as well as carry them out. I believe that I am really grown now. I know what to do.
Saw J online. He is coming back to Hamilton today. He is going to go to Christian camp with some of my friends, that means that we will not be able to meet this week. This doesn't matter. We have been meeting quite regularly anyway.
Meeting on 15 September with university supervisor. This means that I will have to fill in the gaps in the experiment before I see my supervisor. I will also have to enter all the results into the summary file and make sensible graphs! I hope everything by then will have settled down and I am all ready to face him. It's an all out war! Now I better check what's happening in the corridor so I can get pass the people in suits so I can get some experiments done. No matter, I will just walk pass them if they are still blocking the way. Man, I am important, too. It's ALL OUT WAR against time.

1 comment:

Linda - Managing Director said...

Okay. BTW do you have a blog?