我的快樂 會回來的

9/04/2005

Singing with cello

I sing with my cello. I put all my emotion in the instrument. These few days I have been through a lot...I found out that M has a girlfriend, and talked to her before the orchestra. I know that she is a sweet girl, a nice person, a great choice as a girlfriend, and I truly can't hate her. It is great that I still have my cello so I can convey my love through it. I have not lost the ability to love. I care.
I don't feel angry or sad anymore, just that slight regret. I feel happy because I have those memories with M. I have spent those time with him and those were sweet and warm memories that I will treasure forever. I will wait in the dark to see if he ever discover me. I will be strong and brave for my own sake. I will find another person who is as good as him...I hope.
The concert went well, but I think if we were given more time to practice we could do better. There's the concert 16 October to look forward to. I will put all my love and emotion in there. I will channel my feelings into the songs that my cello make. Afterall, without love, I can't make beautiful music.

2 comments:

jacko492 said...

Saw all the Spam around and I'm a little hesitent to post. Checking different sites for
ideas to help mine which is,Hot Hair Styles
for 2005
, and covers short hairstyles, of course. Check it if you can ---Jack---

Linda - Managing Director said...

Yes. You know what I hate spam comments. Go away....shoo....