我的快樂 會回來的

8/27/2005

The price of infactuation

This day is another eventful day, even though I found out something that I didn't want to know, but I am still able to feel happy!
M told me that he has a girlfriend (!) I should know better than becoming infactuated with him. I am such a fool. On the other hand, I think his friends are better off than his girlfriend because to be honest I don't think being his girlfriend is all that flash. He is such a control freak! Haha. He is also joking about tying her up when I was in his house watching that movie(!) Yeah, right. It is possible he is hiding her somewhere but I doubt that he will be able to tie her up. She is not a dog, is she? Haha. I hope not. I hope she is a sweet and caring and pretty and kind girl. I hope she is nice and considerate. I wish that she can take M's full on jokes and be even funnier than M! That will be a challenge, wouldn't it? Also, being his friend has advantage such as spending time with him. He is so funny! We spend so much time with him, like everyday! So who cares if he has a girlfriend or not? She is not here to stop us talking to him, right? If she minds then she will just have to live with it.
We saw Helen Clark! M was so happy and he took lots of pictures on his small camera. I think she is cool. I am going to vote for her.
Demonstration went very well. They are a good bunch of students. I studied! I think that's why I have some thoughts so I have done better this week. So happy!
Cried about M having a girlfriend, but become immediately happier because I spend so much time with him, why should I be sorry? Or sad? No. I am on the top of the world.

No comments: