我的快樂 會回來的

8/22/2005

Chef

Mum and dad are not at home whole day. I make beef dill cake by myself. Following the recipe, the only hard thing is to wrap the dough around the mince paste. The first cake looks awful and doesn't even close properly, then the second one I succeed. Cool! I have made nearly twenty beef dill cakes. They are easy to re-heat, nice and small to bring to the office the next day so there is none left already!
Play piano for a while when I am bored after typing on the computer. I try very hard to concentrate on work in the weekend, but soon lose interest in it because I can always do it from Monday to Friday when I am in the office! However, I am glad that I did some Chinese searching so there is a lot of information in my disk about ozone. Cool. I will read it and translate the information into English tomorrow.
Watch CSI in the evening. Make hot sour soup, but mum cut most of the vegetables and I come up with the idea. They are too busy to think about food at the moment.
Meet M on MSN today. He is studying for his test. Good luck to him and maybe I will see him today in university. You never know. Hopefully today will be another good day.

No comments: