我的快樂 會回來的

8/26/2005

Daffodil Day


My days are getting better and better everyday. I am so lucky! Just walking in university this morning, I have seen a very cute Japanese girl walking with her friend towards me. Just thought maybe I should convert to the other side? Haha. I have seen many cute girls this week, too bad they are not the kind I like otherwise I will definitely ask them out already.
While the view is definitely delicious on the female side, the male side is going strong as well. It must be because Spring is here! Today is Daffodil Day for cancer society. You should buy a flower for your girlfriend, boyfriend, brother, sister, mother, and father. You should contribute the right cause! You should help the poor people who are suffering! I wish someone will buy me flowers but I don't think they are considerable enough to do that! >_< I guess I am unlucky in that way.
Anyway, yesterday I had a blast time. Autoclave 3 bottles of PBS, check. Put eppendorf into 80 degree oven, check. Counted plates, check. Talked to supervisor at work, check. Cool. Drove up to university to meet friends around lunchtime, remember it is too early then go to library to spend one hour doing not much. Then I meet J in Bongo and he asked me phy questions. Phy questions! OMG, I don't even take Phys! Must be mad to ask me that...anyway, M came to rescue and everything should be okay now.
Spent evening talking to M but computer is really really slow and he is being evasive about his shoes and gf. That's expected because he is trying to do his phy assignment as well. I shouldn't have disturbed him. Anyway, hope to see him and the gang today again before the demonstration.
Now I better go up to count bacteria again. Happy Hunting!

No comments: