我的快樂 會回來的

8/25/2005

Return of the Fuzzy

Fuzzy is home now. I am so happy! She is getting better and better everyday and will be back to university soon. The holiday is coming up anyway so she will probably go back to university next term. We are all watching and waiting for her to be healed.
Dad is still weird, but I am sure he will be okay soon. Mum complained to me about this, but I don't know what to say. Dad thinks that Fuzzy is being punished for being rude to the doctor, but the thing is that he wasn't so polite, either. This whole fiasco started from him as well. It is the eternal struggle between parents and children, I guess. I am glad that I am old enough and mature enough to not fight with dad. He is just so exasperating. I hope he will come to his senses one day.
Had lunch with friend and one of them did not show up! We waited and waited. I am so glad that she came otherwise I had to eat lunch all by myself, and it's good to catch up with her. We talked about recent events in life, TV programs that we watched and what we did and what we are going to do in the future. It's nice to have a friend to talk about these stuff.
I will go have coffee with the absent friend and the friend who showed up yesterday. Thank you two both. My life now is so boring, just consisting of endless work and it is so tiresome! You guys are making it so much more interesting!
I carried all the things up the hill from management carpark yesterday. My hand is hurting by the time I arrive at the second floor in C block. I don't know how I did it, but I repeated the process at the end of the day and carried even more stuff down the stairs. How did I take those things up? I don't know, but I did it! One box of experiment equipment and plates, check. One lab top computer, check. One bag full of book and pencil case and drink bottle, check. Another bag full of notebooks and biscuit, check. I think I must have carried around 10 kg when I went down the stairs because it sure felt like it.
The experiment went rather well. I got some interesting results today. Plates from yesterday aren't ready yet so will have to be counted tomorrow so today is nice and short. I am so happy! Everything is going to be okay now.
Watched Numb3rs and Grey's Anatomy. Ate popcorn after coming back from Pak'n Save. Tonight maybe we will have Sara Lee ice cream cake to celebrate Fuzzy's return. If everything goes according to my plan then tomorrow I will see M as well. So exciting! So happy! I hope he is doing okay, and why wouldn't he be? He has finished all his tests and now is doing assignments. Hope the assignments aren't so bad. Lecturers are so cruel to students sometimes and pile everything at the last minute onto the students. >_< I remember these things all too well, just want to forget about them.

No comments: