我的快樂 會回來的

8/28/2005

Shopping therapy for broken heart

I don't feel sad anymore! Cried last night, but feel heaps better when wake up this morning. Couldn't sleep because someone texted Fuzzy around 1 in the morning. Gosh! So late and not sleeping is making me mad. However, it is not all for nothing. I write down ideas that I have about what I should do next week. That's a lot accomplished.
Today I went to shop first thing in the morning, that's even before any shop is opened. Warehouse first stop, bought one top that is so pretty that I can't resist it. Go on to the shops that are opened. Bought one top from Stax. Pretty starry number that I can put on tonight. In the end, I tried on two pants and one skirt in Caroline Eve and bought them all.
Tonight I will go to a farewell party. Hope everything goes well. Fingers crossed that I won't be sad.

No comments: