我的快樂 會回來的

8/05/2005

Feeling cheerful feeling down

Lately my emotion is going through a rollercoaster ride. It may be the stress of writing the thesis, but I have not even started to write it! It may be sorting out heaps and heaps of results and worrying about experiments that have not been done, but so far I have been sticking to the the schedule and finishing things on time. Some results are not so brilliant but most of them are presentable. Some repeats are needed to make the results more complete and that's just normal. What am I worrying about? Why do I feel sad? Is it because of M? He hasn't done anything to make me sad. Or, is it because he has not done anything so I am sad? I don't know. I don't expect anything anyway. I should be happy. However, the emotion is going downhill and if I don't apply brakes immediately I may start zooming around aimlessly or staying at one place all the time. Not a good sign.
There are some things that I can do. Make this list so I will feel that I am doing something constructive. Actually, having this thought about making a list have made me happy again:
1. Tidy up the room.
2. Go to a garden of some description. Get out of the house.
3. Take a walk and forget about work.
4. Watch a movie. (Surprise, surprise, I haven't done that for ages.)
5. Play piano and sing. (Yes, put on your earplugs for the singing part. Piano playing is not so bad but if you don't like it, leave the earplugs on.)
Tonight am going to watch friends performance. Hope this will be the start of a better mood, and anyway, it is Friday. Exciting(!)

No comments: