我的快樂 會回來的

8/02/2005

Ice and fog

There's only three minutes until five so I don't think I can do any more work today. I have been busy running the milk/effluent experiment whole day and finally finish about 4:37p.m. Whew...finally can go back to the comfort of the office.
It is quite cold today. Cold and icy condition makes the window steam up as I drive Fuzzy to her early eight o'clock lecture. Turn on the air conditioning so can see where the other cars are going.
There's something to look forward to, though. Volleyball tonight. I love volleyball.
Went to the gym yesterday and was really tired. Went to bed at eight o'clock!!! Haha. So weak. Met K on the way back and he is carrying many books about Monteverdi. Wonder who that is, must be a composer.
Should I forget about M? But that takes time. I will try very hard on that.

No comments: