我的快樂 會回來的

7/15/2005

The Three Musketeers

Read The Three Musketeers but hasn't finish reading it. It is a good story about D'Artanian. I have made a list of books that I want to read from the library on my diary. Some of them include Tolstoy's War and Peace, North and South, David Copperfield, and various famous works. I will have a nice time reading!
Sent M his invitation to the ball yesterday and wondering whether he checks his mailbox or not. Maybe I will text him this weekend to find out.
Shopped after work with mum and Fuzzy. Got a green shirt and is wearing it right now. It is really cool. Fuzzy went to the clinic to see the doctor for a follow-up. She ordered the Harry Potter book. Dad was saying that the book was only a ploy to make money and is full of evil. Haha, he doesn't know that we love Harry Potter books and is going to read it when it comes out! Fuzzy will get the book after work and we will do another Harry Potter readingthon this weekend to find out what happens in the new book. We have been anticipating the story to continue from where it left off. Voldemort came back to live and the fellowship had to defeat the dark force together. The Ministry of Magic was attacked by Death Eaters and a lot of things got destroyed. Harry went to live with his uncle and aunt again because they are his blood relatives and that's the only thing that's protecting him from the harm of evil. Is Harry Potter going to die? Is he going to safe the day again? I hope that this book will be as fascinating as the last.
M is busy. I wonder why. Maybe he just wants to avoid me. Whatever. I don't seem to care anymore.
Pet is growing happily. I think I will safe money to buy a new pet from the adoption shelter.
Everything is going smoothly except my contaminated experiment. Feeling kind of depressed about that, but have plan for next week to combat the problem. I am sure that I will be able to succeed.

No comments: