我的快樂 會回來的

7/13/2005

Love will never die

If you believe in love, then you will know that love will never die. Love is your destiny. Love makes the world go around. Piper and Leo's love is strong, but the Elders want Leo to be an Elder and forget about the love between him and Piper. They wipe his memory, but the memory floods back to his mind the first instant he forgets about them. He was a doctor in WWII. He is a healer. He is one of the good guys. He wears a wedding band. He has a wife somewhere out there.
Drake is dying tonight after a year of borrowed time from a demon. That demon is Cole. Cole loves Phoebe, but he became the Source of all evil and controlled the underworld. He lives in Limbo permanently now, unable to move on to Hell or Heaven, unable to go anywhere. Piper gets into Limbo when she is poisoned by the Thong Demon. Cole teaches her to go back to her body and die so Leo will be able to hear her call. The call is from her heart and Leo hears her as if she is right beside him.
He loses his power as an Elder and becomes a mortal. Wyatt heals his mother. Leo can't believe that he loses his power as an Elder and a whitelighter, but his life is never better. He loves the normal life that he will lead now with Piper.
Drake dies and meets Cole. He is grateful to Cole that he has the opportunity to love Phoebe. Cole is happy for Phoebe that someone out there is loving her, is caring for her, and he believes that apart from him, she will find true love. It is his love for her that will carry on, that will make her life better and happier.
I hope I can say the same thing for many people and for myself. I hope that one day I will meet that man, that elusive man who will love me like there is no tomorrow. He will care for me. I hope that I will be able to love him back and care for him, too.
I have been working on the new methods for the experiment whole day yesterday. It is working as I look at the plates today. I am very happy about the results but the control have too many bacteria to count so I will have to repeat the gas exposure to culture one. Citrate experiment is working fine. I have to analyze the results and present the result in a sensible form.
I hope that M is not too busy. He said in his text that he will be doing stuff all the time this week! Poor him. All work and no play.
Maybe he is trying to avoid me? But he was very keen last week.
Come to think of it, I don't particularly want to meet him anyway because I am busy as well. I have a lot of things to do this week. Just want to know that he is okay. I guess that's what friends do. Care for each other. I just care about him a little bit more than others. I wish that is not too annoy and enough.

No comments: