我的快樂 會回來的

7/13/2005

A Dream

Two days ago I had this dream. Lately I have been waking up at night thinking about M. I open my eyes to see if it is morning yet, but most of the time the window looks very dark so I go back to sleep.
My dream is short. M has written down some words on a piece of paper. At the bottom of the page, he says that he really likes a girl called Yu. I can't believe what he wrote down, but as my eye moves to the bottom of the page, the dream ended. What does this dream mean? I am afraid of my dream because all of my dreams come true. A scene from the dream. A place in the dream. I see them not long after I had that dream. I am afraid that M likes this girl. I am terrified.
I only hope that this time my dream will not come true. I can only wait and hope now. I am so frustrated about the whole thing.
I was very sad last night because didn't get his text. I lie in the cold room and couldn't sleep. I pray to God that he will reply. The good thing is that he did at midnight. I guess God hears my prayer and he cares for me. My life depends on it.
I can't believe that I care so much about little things now. His text is like my lifeline. I am in so deep. Who can help me? No one. Only I can help myself.
I miss you, M. Where are you? What are you doing?

No comments: