我的快樂 會回來的

7/12/2005

Die another day

James Bond never cease to amaze me with his great toy car and impossible surfing skills. It is great entertainment and I don't care what other people say about 007. I like it.
The whole afternoon consist of a meeting. In the end I was really bored and boss has forgotten about me again. Good that supervisor remembered me so we talked for a while about an important step. I am carrying out the experiment today and hopefully tomorrow and the day after I will get the results.
Am planing to do a lot of things but hardly get anything done. I will make some invitation for 30 July Ball in AgResearch to my friends and send them out via snail mail. I want to do this because it has been a long time since I last designed anything and it will be good to get my mind off things.
Another thing to do is to scan some pictures so I can put them on the internet and send one graduation photo to my friend. She said that she would like to have that picture. I will go up to university to scan the photos soon.
Cousin got married this Saturday. I have not hear anything from her yet, but she must be very busy to contact anyone. I will ask her for photos later, much later, maybe next month when everything settles down and life is back to normal.
I miss M so much. It hurts. I miss him when I am doing the experiment. I miss him when I am filling up empty pipette tip boxes. I hate this feeling. Why doesn't he contact me?
Fuzzy got a new mobile. Yay! I can text her and annoy her now. Maybe that will get my mind off this thing.
Sloppy. Yes I am getting really sloppy, but I am working really hard to finish this experiment. I don't think I am sloppy.
Let me make a nice pretty card for M and J. ^_^ That will make my day better.

No comments: