我的快樂 會回來的

3/10/2005

Weird dream

Dreamt of practicing for a performance. I am trying to dance to the music that I can't hear, then tell a story similar to Harry Potter. I don't know why I had this dream, but it's possible that I miss having classes in university or high school. However, I had never been in a production in high school so I don't know why I had this dream.
Fuzzyslowmo said that if you have a dream, you should confront your fear in the dream. But this dream doesn't involve anything that's frightening, except the teacher, who is not that scary anyway.
It is very foggy this morning, driving prove difficult. I take Fuzzy with me to university and drop her off. She has a nine o'clock lecture. The fog is thicker in the city, and thinner as I enter the countryside. Great. The weather should clear up in the morning while I tidy up the Excel worksheet that I created for the bacteria growth inhibitions experiments I did.
Mum will make spring onion pancakes for this afternoon. I will take the bank account number, which I put into my bag last night before going to bed, to the biology secretary in university.
I don't think I will see G today, but if I have time I will pop into his lab to see if he is around or not. Don't want to annoy him. Just miss him.
Last night dad gave a speech about Mr. Lee and Rick. Mr. Lee had made a fool of himself by turning off the switch for his oven then spend $25 calling an electrician to turn it on again. He has also messed up his drainage on the roof. Has to spend more than a hundred bucks to fix that. He is a walking disaster. Rick said that he has bought a very good computer, but it doesn't come with any original program, so when it gets a virus, it will not be able to get repaired. These two guys are not very bright and still think they are smart. They wouldn't admit to their own mistakes and own up to what they did. Very weird. Almost like two children.

No comments: