我的快樂 會回來的

3/09/2005

Maybe that is the reason

Saw G the day before yesterday in front of the bank. Ask him if he wants to watch Constantine or not. He said that he is coaching the Hamilton Marist rugby club because his leg is still injured. Mum said that some sports injuries are permanent. I hope it is not the case for him. We are not physiotherapists or doctors so what do we know? I am sure he will be better soon. I wish that he will be better soon. I will go visit him this afternoon.
The experiment for 5% glycerol didn't go too well. The oxidation-reduction potential does not go up from 390. I don't think this is a good solution for adding ozone because ozone is not getting into the solution.
Jane called for a meeting and I haven't fixed my data and graph. Totally not prepared for this meeting.
Go up to university to listen to a seminar about counting small mammals. Quite interesting, but has got nothing to do with my project.
The weather is fine. Mr. Lee is making a fool of himself again. Haha. Turned off his oven switch and spent 25 bucks to get it turned on again.

No comments: