我的快樂 會回來的

3/09/2005

Time will tell

The weather is extremely well. I drive up to university to see what's happening on the Club Day. A lot of people are hanging around the Bank area. The Role Playing club is quite interesting because they have got people wielding swords.
I sign up for the student card and paid twenty dollars for it. I thought this card is free, but apparently it is not. The student card gives you discounts on clothes and movies and other things. Quite good.
Have free lunch with the engineering club. Nemo is the new president. He used to work in Dexcel, but now he is back studying 4th year in electronics engineering.
Meet up with sister and her friends. They don't have any lectures until two in the afternoon. Very lucky. One of her friend is the Ask Me person who helps the 1st year students or whoever doesn't know where to go or what to do.
Meet up with G on the way to the Bank. Try to find him in large scale lab but he wasn't there. We tend to bump into each other than meet at the usual places such as labs or restruants.
His knee is getting better, but the injury is preventing him to play rugby. Can't remember the last time I played rugby. Maybe I should take up rugby again? Haha, I doubt it. But then again, why not?
Got letters from Liz and Lisa about the 1st year demonstrating job. Will have to give Lisa the bank account number, which I never remember to bring.
I will go up to university every lunchtime to catch G, but I may not be able to catch him if he doesn't come to university. I hope he does come.
Talked to cousin and her relationship is going downhill. She asked him to marry her, but he is still undecided. @_@ Poor cousin.

No comments: