我的快樂 會回來的

3/11/2005

Break down

Some believe it will never happen, but it did. The internet connection at the company breaks down and you can't get onto the Internet Explorer to surf the net. There's no way that you can send mail and things just don't get done.
I quickly leave the company and goes to university to search the paper. However, after the effort, I only found two and successfully print out one. I will have to download the other one next week because it is corrupted.
Today I take Fuzzy home in my car, and dad is at Mr.Lee's house, fixing something. Mum cooked fried rice and we have the left over salad from two days ago. Still quite fresh.
Forget about going to the seminar, but should remember next week. Will go to cello practice around 6:30p.m., but since G didn't reply my e-mail, I won't be going to his place.
Wondering what's happening to him. Maybe he just doesn't want to see me at all. >_<

No comments: