我的快樂 會回來的

3/27/2005

Make-up and wedding

I have not been to Arti's wedding yet, but I have been busy making myself pretty today. Mum has given me an advise about drinking 8 cups of water today, and I've been sculling down water ever since I wake up this morning. It's suppose to clean your body. I have make up my own face mask with tea powder, flour, and egg white. The recipe is as below:
2 tea spoons of tea powder
6 tea spoons of flour
1 egg white
1. Put egg white into your bowl, put the egg yolk in another container so you can eat it or use it for another face mask. Generally, egg white is good for cleansing your face, and egg yolk is nutricious for your face.
2. Add tea powder to the egg white. Stir.
3. Add flour to the mixture, stir until the paste doesn't have white lumps in it.
4. Put this paste on your face and spread it evenly. Wet the face mask using a toner. Put the face mask on top of the paste.
5. Lie back and relax for 20 minutes.
6. Wash your face.
The normal facial should start with cleaning your face with cleaning foam wash. The second step is use boiling water (or hot water that has steam) to open your pores. You can get rid of your black heads if your face is oily, but if your face is dry you should avoid this step. Then you should put on your face mask. If you have an oily face, then you should use mud or clay mask. If your face is dry, then you should use a moisturing mask. Leave the mask on your face according to the instruction. Wash you face. Put on toner. Put on moisturiser and eye cream.
French nail is not too hard to do at home, either. You should put two pink undercoats on your nail after filing it into round or square nails. Use white nail polish to put on the edge of your nail to create a clean look. You should add another coat (pink) on top of the white color.
I have chosen a glamorous look for tonight, but it's still early. I take Fuzzy to university so she can do her homework. I will take her back around 5 o'clock.

No comments: