我的快樂 會回來的

3/30/2005

The Return of the Zoospy

I have decided to continue and finish the novel I started last October. I have thought up all the chapters now. The name of my novel has changed back to The Zoospy. There's an old saying that you better finish what you've started. That's exactly what I am going to do.
I am very busy today, running the repeat of the growth curve experiment. I will be taking another time point tomorrow.
Workmate has told me that the herd are already pregnant now. They will calf around July and now are getting dried off. Some cow will be culled because they have mastitis that is not treatable. The other cow will still be in the same herd. It's great to learn things from your workmates.
I have put in more hours for the nanoedmo last night. Another four hours of editing/re-writing of the novel that I have thought up last year. This year I have something else up my sleeve.
Today I will go to the ROC meeting after work. Who knows what we will talk about?
Maybe someone else will leave Hamilton in the weekend and get closer to natural by
climbing a rock.
Have to go. Three minutes to 5. Will be late. <_>

No comments: